Thursday, November 26, 2009

Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

do you girls wanna show hair on your armpits sometimes?



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

Nope thats gross!



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

i wouldn't but that is common in Russia and Europe



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

eww.. no



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

DISGUSTING! hairy girls needa shave EVERYWHERE. its gross. guys is definetly okay but hair on girls. bad



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

nooooo.!!!its grosss and smells badd.hairless guys pleaseee....



ur funny btw



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

effin sick.



that is absolutely replusive.



better question: would you want to see that??



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

as stupid as this sounds to myself ya I do find it sexy sometimes depending on the women the nationallity and what she is doing , but normally no



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

What the Hell!? to the first answerer... it's not common in Russia. LMAO.



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

some people do. there are models on modelmayhem whose signature thing is "all natural"... they are art models though so I mean.. it's an art thing not really a fashion thing.



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! HECK NO!!!



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

maybe if your french? armpit hair is nasty



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

haha no



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

I like shaving, thank you very much =)



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

hell to the nan bobbie bobby brown



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

http://www.geocities.com/hair_pit/media/...



http://www.geocities.com/armpitshair/cel...



Yucko! Stinky nasty!



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

No it is not hot or sexy, and i am a European female, it isn't as common here as people might think.



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

Gross, gross... girls should shave it. When I see it I feel like vomiting... I hate girls like that



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

Um, No.



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

Ew...No thanks.



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

eeeksdeeeek,



To be quite honest I dont hardly even get armpit hair! And when I do its very light blonde, so much so I can't even see what I'm shaving! And so few hairs, I just feel like I'm shaving for nothing! And believe me I'm no teenager! I'm a middle-aged woman! This has been all of my life, that I have had hardly any hair on my legs or armpits!! But, I feel blessed for this, to be honest! On the other hand I've seen two of my sisters let their armpit hair's grow out, and you want to talk about "Shocking!!" I was so grossed-out!!! I was thinking to myself, "Put your darn arm down girl, you are showing the whole world you dont shave and that you have some really hairy armpit hair!!"YUK%26lt; YUK%26lt;YUK!!! Never in this lifetime would I ever allow my hair to grow like that!! Even if i did, you still wouldn't be able to see it, and surely wouldn't be inches long like my sisters are!!! My gosh, I think its so ugly on a woman!!! Shave it off ladies, if us women think it looks bad just imagine what your man's thinking!!! Most likely not a very good thought of your personal hygeine image!!! Sorry, but that's just how I feel about that! And I'm sticking to it! Smile!! Very Interesting question, deserves a star in my book!!



Armpit hair, is that sexy on girls?

when you get older, [in your teens] i would say that armpit hair is quite gross, and that i'd rather not have anyone see mine. i shave my armpits every night/morning [depends on when i get a shower]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish