Sunday, November 29, 2009

I've been looking into using Minoxidil 5%, MPG, Azelaic Acid Cream and Propecia for hair loss,a

I've been suffering from normal male patten hair loss so I've been looking into going to a hair clinic and i've been advised to use those products above and they should show results in 6 months. Has anyone tried these products and have they been proven to be effective? Can you recommend any hair clinic in London you've tried and worked for you? thank you



I've been looking into using Minoxidil 5%, MPG, Azelaic Acid Cream and Propecia for hair loss,anyone tried it?

Minoxidil 5% did nothing for me, but I have a friend who swears by Propecia.



If you're going for Minoxidil, I'd recommend the strongest solution you can get.



Good luck, brother!



I've been looking into using Minoxidil 5%, MPG, Azelaic Acid Cream and Propecia for hair loss,anyone tried it?

Hi there. I started losing my hair around age 17 (23 now) and my doctor and friends recommended minoxidil and propecia. the problem with minoxidil is that it causes so much dandruff in your hair and causes it to itch like hell so in the end you start rubbing your hair because of the itch and then you lose more hair. With propecia its like a roller coaster because it might grow one month and then it falls out the next month (depends on the person). Also with propecia there's the issue of not having kids in the future (causes a chance for impotence). Another major issue I had with propecia was that it caused me to have emotional problems (would be angry at everyone one day and happy the next.. i would be depressed one moment and be hyper the next). I used both for about 1 year before i took the razor blade and shaved my head bald (when i was 22 years old). I will honestly say that it is the best thing to ever happen to me. My confidence went very high and began to get better jobs. Even women began to notice me more often ( and not because of my bald head but because i became more confident). In any case i suggest that you just shave your head and accept your hair loss because the medication your doc recommended is very expensive. I live in Canada and i would have paid for both drugs about $100/month while right now i pay about a fraction of that for my mach 3 blades. ANother issue with all those medications is that once you stop taking it all the hair you had gained from the medication would be gone within a few weeks. Its your choice in the end but i wish i had shaved my head earlier and saved all the money wasted on those stupid medications. Don't let your hairloss stop you from enjoying life.. accept it and move on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish