Sunday, November 29, 2009

I want to dye my hair with kool-aid?

Will it really work? my hair is a light dark brown and i got really light streaks in it. will my streaks only get dyed or will i have a tint or willl it really show up? if you had a peprsonal expiriance that would be so awesome. tell me how it turned out please. Oh yea i want to dye it purple im gonna use about 8 packages because my hair is REALLY thick and curly.



I want to dye my hair with kool-aid?

I have brown hair and I used red mixed with conditioner and it worked really well. It was very bright, eventually it stated to fade though, so you will have to re-apply depending on how often you wash your hair. It has NO chemicals like hair dyes so it wont mess up your hair, Kool-Aide is a simply a "stain", that tents whatever it comes in contact with. Its cool and it really works, but since Im a little older now, I perfer just going to the salon. Here are my tips...



~Steps~



1) Mix two packs of ***unsweetened*** Kool-Aid with lots of conditioner, in order to make a pasty mix.



2) Dampen your hair.



3) Apply mixture to your head (all over, from root to end).



4) Let it sit for 30 minutes, you may want a plastic cap.



5) Rinse out when you are done. (Do not use shampoo or conditioner or any type of hair stuff for rinsing! Just water!)



~Tips~



*Put vasoline around you forehead, ears and neck because if you dont, it will get colored too and thats BAD. Also wear gloves!!!



*Have someone help you.



*If you don't like the results, the quickest way to get it out is with toothpaste or hot water.



~Warnings~



Make sure you use unsweetened Kool-Aid. Anything else and your hair will be a mess.



~Things You'll Need~



Gloves



Small mixing bowl



Conditioner



2-4 packets of unsweetened Kool-Aid



Vaseline, to put on the edges of your face so it doesn't get dyed too



I want to dye my hair with kool-aid?

The tints will probably get the kool-aid effect only



I want to dye my hair with kool-aid?

KOOL-AID as in the drink? Why not just buy a blue dye? Around here we have this stuff called Fudge that you can buy in bright colors like pink, blue, green %26amp; so on. It even doesn't require you to bleach before hand.



You can also get wash out colors too so if it turns out not as you expected, just shampoo a few times %26amp; voila!!!



I want to dye my hair with kool-aid?

I think its a hell of a cool idea. It shouldn't hurt you or god help us who hasn't drank it? I doubt it will have much affect on your darker hair as its not as damaged and therefore will not absorb the dye as easily. Let us know how it turns out....



I want to dye my hair with kool-aid?

i personally know someone who actually did this and her hair is long, thick, and wavy; big locks of curls; jet black. she mixed black cherry and tropical punch and came up with this really neat burgundy color. it looks great on her. give it a shot. after all, its only kool-aid; a little water and it comes right out.



I want to dye my hair with kool-aid?

you'll get a slite color change but not alot



I want to dye my hair with kool-aid?

where did u here that it sounds weird y not just buy dye at the store



I want to dye my hair with kool-aid?

My daughter did it when she was in school...ah... it didn't look bad and it did wash out - her dad had a fit when she tried blue :)



I want to dye my hair with kool-aid?

it will most likely make your hair just sticky...not very much color change....no damge either because last time i checked sugar does not react chemically with the human body



I want to dye my hair with kool-aid?

i tried this once. i have very dark hair and i wanted to dye it with the blue houdini flavor/color. unfortunately, it didn't have any effect on my hair. i've heard that you need to bleach your hair first, then use the kool-aid dye.



I want to dye my hair with kool-aid?

if you dont drink kool-aid dont.it will mess up your hair. nothings better than you natural color........



I want to dye my hair with kool-aid?

It is called 'Manic Panic' That is the best bright-coloured dye in the world. You can also buy manic panic hair gel for spiking like in your av, and it costs just as much as packages of kool aid

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish