Thursday, November 26, 2009

Will my hair take the dye??

I have jet black hair and I want to dye it cherry chocolate. Do you think the brown and red contrast will show?



Will my hair take the dye??

you can dye over your black, but it wont be "cherry chocolate" exactly..but rather a deep rich black/brown with reddish tones.



Will my hair take the dye??

it will if you bleach it first



Will my hair take the dye??

get it done in a salon ...the color will turn out better and if ur doing it at home u may have to dye it twice b4 the color shows up



Will my hair take the dye??

No I think you might have to bleach it first.



Will my hair take the dye??

I think it will work. One of my friends has black hair and she used to dye it burgundy.



Will my hair take the dye??

no



Will my hair take the dye??

im not really sure, it will prob come out like reddish-black, but try to see if it will work. the color sounds really nice, good choice!



Will my hair take the dye??

no,i tired it



in the light/sun, i had a red tent



you need to go lighter before you can do that



tryin bleaching it



if it turns out orange than just put the cherry chocolate on it



and it should turn out.



Will my hair take the dye??

you definetly wanna get it done professionally, or you may damage your hair beyond repair (well there would be one way to repair it which would be by cutting it all off).



unless you know what your doing, you dont wanna mess with anything. there's chemicals in hair dye, that can mess you up pretty bad



Will my hair take the dye??

There will be red showing through it but it'll only show when the light hits it, your best bet is to get it done professionally or bleach it before hand - if you're gonna bleach it i recommend using " garnier " it's bleach %26amp; it's specifically made for taking black outta hair without damaging it..



Will my hair take the dye??

It should but you can't be sure. Have it professionally dyed. Don't do it yourself.



Will my hair take the dye??

Doubt it. At home hair dye is not usually strong enough to do that. Try going to a beauty supply store like Sally, and ask the technician there to help you pick a combination of products that you will mix together to create your desired effect.



You might want to get an at-home kit and test it on a section of your hair to see if it will take, but because of how dark your hair is naturally you might want to pick a color that is lighter than the color you're going for.



Will my hair take the dye??

DONT BLEACH IT FIRST



youl ruin your hair! I htink you should test it with a semi colour or a quasi as they arent perminant. Is your hair previously coloured jet black or do you have amazingly natural black hair? Its hard to say but i always advise people to never dye their hair black as it is very hard to get back to a lighter colour. In the future if you do dye it black, use a quasi colour on your roots, its 22 washes (so it does come out) and you can use it more often than tints and it means that if you suddenly would rather be lighter, its easier to wait the 22 washes than the 3 years for your hair to grow out!



You wont get your hair to a brown colour if its predyed but the red is possible Just try with non perminants to see!



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish