Sunday, June 20, 2010

BRIDESMAID HAIR HELP!!! plz hurry?

Ok...I'm going to be a bridesmaid...i'm 15 and my face is oval with past the shoulder brown hair...i straighten it but its naturally wavy...here is my dress. Its basically the same but one or two differences.



http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_...



So plz put a picture so i can show it to the stylist.



BRIDESMAID HAIR HELP!!! plz hurry?

i couldnt find no pics but have ur hair up n curls wit sum hangn down i always thought dat was cute.....or have half up but it b all curly



BRIDESMAID HAIR HELP!!! plz hurry?

I think you should wear it up on each side, leaving the rest hanging down and curled loosely. You can pin up the side with 2 nice matching rhinestone barrets. Sorry I don't have a pic, but this is a very easy hairstyle and would look good on a teen for a wedding.



BRIDESMAID HAIR HELP!!! plz hurry?

Any hair will work but I have been in many weddings -- I suggest you just go and get an up-do.



Up-do's are great because you wont need to worry about it the rest of the day...



I also recommend you tell them you want it "big" because nothing is worse then an up-do that you pay $50 for that just sticks flat on your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish