Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Show me some cool and cute teen boys hairstyles of middle length hair?

What shape face do you have? It might be better to go to a hair stylist and ask them what they think would look good. Certain styles only look "cool and cute" on certain boys. When I go to my stylist I tell him/her I want to look pretty and I want to look a little older (or whatever I'm in the mood for that time around) and ask them to show me some pictures or just go with it. If you google hairstyles for guys and bring in some pictures of styles you like the stylist should be able to tell you whether or not it will work for you.



Hope that helped!



Show me some cool and cute teen boys hairstyles of middle length hair?

have it sort of normal style but brush it right in a sort of emo style but keep the fringe the same length. The sides shouldn't be totally straight but avoid large 'wings'. Look up touseled and you will get something similar. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish