Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

And how can I make sure the hairdresser cuts my hair excatly how I want it.I have pics to bring in to the hairdresser but I'm a bit afaird she'll screw it up.How can i make sure she cuts it right?!just show her the pics and guide her????



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

Get a hair dresser who does both Men and Women...



If men loves her or him, that's because they do exactly what the men ask for....



Men tend to be frustrated with their hair stylist because getting a trip or a hair cut isn't suppose to be complicated...



So this said... Find one who has a satisfied male clientel but also does women's hair... A hair cut is not a permanent...



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

yes i think thats what you should do or try going to a differnt dresser



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

I think that's the only way to do it.



If she messes it up by taking too much off, in 6 weeks she'll be able to correct any mistakes. If she messes it up by taking off too little---go back within a day and tell them where you need more off...no more charge for a cut, but you will have to tip again.



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

just be frank and tell her ,.....mess it up and ill kill you!!!!



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

yeah go to a dresser making sureu feel confident that u want to pay some whacko to do your hair for you!!



take lots of pics frm diff angles if possible..that way they can see exactly what u want



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

My experience has taught me to seek out a male hairdresser, I find that the females tend to cut your hair the way they would wear it and the males look at you and figure out how you would look great with it.



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

bring a friend with a shot gun.. thats about the only way



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

pay attention to what she's doing. dont bury yourself in a magazine, and dont be afraid to point out any mistakes.



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

I am really starting to wonder if I am the only hairdresser in the world who lives by the motto that it is not my hair, and it is not up to me, so I just do as I am asked. (Just today I saw one of my coworkers make someone cry because she did what she wanted and not what the customer wanted) Just be frank with your stylist, and don't be afraid that you will be thought of as 'difficult' just for being picky about what you want.



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

that's what i was thinking while i was reading your question. just show them to her, talk about it a lil before you start and watch her.



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

Really, you just have to pay attention and look for clues as to if she's going to really care about what you want. When she calls your name to take you back to her chair, don't sit down until you talk. Show her your pictures and tell her exactly what you like. Something like "I really like how much volume she has at the crown but I'd like my length to be a little bit longer, etc" A good hairdresser will ask questions, touch your hair, offer suggestions, and most importantly, she should repeat back and paraphrase what you are telling her back to you. It's important to show her with your fingers. Put your fingers in your hair and say "I want this much off" Remember that everyone's idea of an inch is not the same! If you are getting layers, tell her where you want the shortest layer to be. If she repeats what you say back to you and you feel comfortable, then sit down and let her go to work.



Overall, you should trust your instincts, if you are talking to her and you just don't feel a good vibe, tell her you think you need to think about it more and get out of there. Don't worry about offending her or making her happy, she is supposed to make you happy.



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

You'll have no guarantee it'll come out just like the pic.



Your hair texture could be different, your facial shape could be different giving you a different look.



And some just don't have a 3-d version to tell how that picture of the style looks all the way around. They have to guess. If your really wanting an exact cut I'd go to an upscale salon in the Mall like Regis or one that is reputable but none could guarantee it would come out EXACT , close maybe.



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

i ahev the same fuckign problam but eather you do it or jsut let her pot shot it



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

go with noname



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

make sure you get a ahir dresser you can trust that recamended with a degree (you can gert one right?) and everything.



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

Since you prob dont know them if you see something going a way that you dont like make sure you tell them so that they will know before its over and done will...they can always change it while they are cutting away baybay!! %26lt;33



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

first of all no hair cut comes out exactly the way you may see it in a magazine because a different person is doing it and unless you are able to get the same person to cut and style your hair the way u see it in a pic i think you should prepare yourself for the out come. It might be a little different. This doesnt mean you wont like it it just means that it wont be exactly identical.



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

First of all, if you're that worried about who you are going to, to cut your hair, don't go. If this cut is something totally new and you're making a big change other than a trim, you want it to be someone you KNOW will do it right from a picture. But, you telling a stylist HOW and HOW NOT TO, will only make her irritated and screw up, or she'll take in the instructions, but, after 13 years, I haven't seen too many stylist who want to be told anything. Ask around. Find a haircut you like, even if its a stranger. Ask them where they go. Trust me, even a stranger will love to hear how much you love their hair! Its never too late to cancel if your this worried. A pic should be plenty for a competent person. Good Luck!



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

well the best thing to do is take the pictures with you and try to guide her thru, but before any cutting goes on let her know that you mean business, if the hair is not what you were expecting, you are not paying, why? because you brought pictures, you guided her thru and last but not least, the moment she started cutting your hair, she assumed responsibility-HIL



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

Bring PICTURES, and make sure you tell him/her EXACTLY what you want. I have short hair right above my shoulder and I tried going to a different stylist after I had gotten exactly what I wanted with the previous stylist and he totally F*d up my hair. So make sure you go to a stylist you trust and stick to him/her.



I'm getting my hair cut aND.....?

THIS ONE IS SO EAAAASSSYYY! I CALL VITO DOWN AT THE TRUCKERS UNION. YOU KNOW THE GUY WITH ONE EYE AND THE HOOK WHERE HIS LEFT HAND SHOULD BE. (I HEARD HE GOT IN A FIGHT WITH MICHAEL MOORE OVER AN ANCHOVIE PIZZA) ANYWAY I DIGRESS YOU BRING VITO AND JUST TELL THE GIRL (FUNNY GUY) THAT IF IT AINT UP TO SNUFF SHE'S LIMPING HOME IN A WORLD OF HURT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish