Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Will my highlights show up?

My hair is fake black, the last time it was dyed was about 2 months ago.. And I want to add some blonde highlights...



Will they show up? I'm using clairol from a box...TY



Will my highlights show up?

Unfortunately you wont get blonde straight away because black pigment is so hard to remove.



A hairdresser will use bleach to remove the colour and then put a toner over the top which will deposit the colour. You should end up with a light brown. So much nicer than ending up with black and blonde stripes



Will my highlights show up?

Don't try this at home, since you can make serious damage and nothing else.Even experienced hair colorist consider blond highlight on black hair as serious professional interventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish