Friday, June 18, 2010

Need to find any Hair Dye company's address?

OK, so I am doing this project where I have to write a business letter to a company. I have to complain about something to the customer service department. ( no, this is not real, we are not sending these, it's just to show that we can write a business letter. )



I have picked to do my project complaining to a hair dye company ( preferably Revlon ) saying that the dye dyed my hair the wrong color.



I have searched all over their site, and I can't find the address. Can anyone please look on the back of any Revlon product and tell me the address?



Please, no rude comments. Any true answers are greatly appreciated!!



Thanks in advance :)



Need to find any Hair Dye company's address?

237 Park Ave.



New York, NY 10017

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish