Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I colored my hair dark brown to get rid of my high lights, will they come back, i used semi permenan

i used semi permenant color on my brown hair to get rid of my highlights, i used a darker brown color to cover them up. it washes out in 28 shampoos, my question is , in 28 shampoos once the color has completely faded, will my highlights show back up or will they be gone.



I colored my hair dark brown to get rid of my high lights, will they come back, i used semi permenant color?

Highlights are permanent due to bleaching and what not. Yes, your highlights will show back through eventually over time. Thats normal. I would be careful coloring your own hair. If you are going to color your own hair, a semi is safer. If you use a permanent color on your hair at home (over those highlights), then you could severly damage your hair. It may even break off down to the new growth. Seek a salon pro for those kind of services. The risk of losing your hair is not worth saving the money.



I colored my hair dark brown to get rid of my high lights, will they come back, i used semi permenant color?

They might not show as much as they did before you colored your hair but they def. will look lighter. Semi-permanent dye does wash off so after some time, some areas of your hair (where the highlights were) will look lighter then the rest of your hair. It's best to use permanent hair dye because it does not wash off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish