Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Should I be a hair model?

My hairdresser has asked me to model for her at a hair show and for her exams. She always cuts my hair and colours it well but now she wants to do some more technical work. She wants to give me a piggy back perm but I am not entirely sure what that is? Has anyone else had one and how did it turn out?



Should I be a hair model?

a piggy-back perm's results are no different than a regular perm. a piggy-back perm is just a method used for longer hair. one rod is used at the end of the hair and another rod is used at the top. i think you should be a hair model. its a great and rare opportunity!!! good luck and hope i helped!!



Should I be a hair model?

This question has been (sort of) previously asked:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...



Should I be a hair model?

As long as you hair is not over processed and they know what they are doing you should be fine. Piggy back perms are used for longer hair and are no different than a regular perm.The wrapping technique is the only difference.



I would not recommend a perm if your hair is highlighted or double processed as you may experience a lot of breakage.



Should I be a hair model?

a piggy back perm is were 2 rollers are on top of eachother.They're reccomended for people with long hair that want a perm. Basically the hair is too long to roll with just one perming rod so it gets rolled half way from the end to the roots %26amp; then the next perming rod brings the ends up. Your hair will look no different with a piggy back perm then it would with a regular perm. iv done them an they turn out really nice



Should I be a hair model?

A piggy back perm? Isn't that kind of old school? Most well trained stylist don't use old school techniques like that. If she is still in school, I would advise you stay away from a perm. Beauty schools use some pretty old school chemicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish